Come celebrate 12 years of JONAH work in the community and financially support the next year of work!
JONAH has done so much this year and we are excited to celebrate with you! We are growing as more and more people want equity, discover that they have the power to participate in the decisions that affect their community, and understand that together we are better! Please help us continue this growth by supporting us at our annual fundraiser.
Sunday, October 27 4-6:30pm
at The Oxford
Hear from great speakers on various issues (David Liners from WISDOM, Zach Pappas from Earthbound Environmental, Susan Wolfgram on Affordable Housing, and John Wagner on Child Poverty)
- Meet other people concerned about social justice
- Enjoy delicious appetizers (catered by Bijou Bistro) and dessert
- Peruse and purchase quality items in our silent auction
- Enjoy live music (Justin Jay Arnold and others)
- Receive our newly printed yearbook
- Screen our two new promo videos
- Learn how you can take action on these issues
- Celebrate 2 new congregations to join our membership
CHILDCARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
1. In advance $25 (contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a JONAH rep)
2. Online for $27 (here at Volume One)
3. At the door for $35.
Want to come but need a scholarship? Contact email@example.com