JONAH is committed to leadership development leaders in the Chippewa Valley. We believe EVERYONE is a potential leader. Leaders build community and inspire others. JONAH exists to deepen relationships within and among faith communities and to empower people in addressing the root causes of poverty and injustice in the greater community.
JONAH offers local and national leadership education opportunities.
- Our trainers are trained by the Gamaliel Foundation.
- Using tools from our training is how we make social change.
JONAH 2020 Leadership Training Schedule:
April 20 6pm 1-to-1 Training
May 9 Full Day Training in multiple modules 9am-4pm
June 15 6pm Self-Interest
August 17 6pm Public/Private
October 19 Building Teams
Is Leadership Training Right for you?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Does injustice bother you?
- Are you angry? What about?
- Why aren’t more people as upset as you are about this?
- Do you want to do something about this?
- What do you need to make a major impact?
- What’s getting in the way of taking action?
- How do you feel about Power?
- What do powerful people do?
- Is JONAH a powerful organization?
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org