Our next election is April 7! In light of COVID-19, we are encouraging everyone to do absentee voting! All voices matter, everyone counts! Here’s what you need to know:
UPDATE: THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER TO VOTE ONLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MARCH 30!
ABSENTEE/EARLY VOTING by April 2!
- In-Person/By mail: visit the City Elections Office located at City Hall (203 South Farwell Street). Access is from the alley behind 203 S. Farwell Street. They have an efficient, sanitized drive-through early voting process set up! 9am-4pm More info: https://www.eauclairewi.gov/government/our-divisions/elections
- Online Absentee at www.myvote.wi.gov
- All methods require a photo ID AND a witness!
- If you need to REGISTER and want to do absentee voting, MARCH 18 was the last day for ONLINE registration, you will need to register in person.
Please make every effort to vote! Every vote matters for local decisions. Local elections are not uncommonly won or lost by a handful of votes. Especially now while we are on quarantine – vote because some might not be able to!
Also, don’t forget to complete the 2020 Census! Visit the Census website and click “Respond”. The Census collects useful data to provide funding back to our community! Everyone counts! Don’t have a computer? Don’t speak English? Other questions? Call 1-844-330-2020.
We Need YOU to Help Others
- Call friends and family with this information! Share it on social media or email it! Print copies and leave them at your neighbor’s doorsteps!
- Send JONAH feedback, and help us track how people are helping online at https://forms.gle/kfP1AenVcvFGvc6n7.
- Want to do more? Contact us to hear how!
Do You Still Need Help? Call Eau Claire Elections Office (715) 839-4913 or email JONAH.