JONAH is committed to leadership development leaders in the Chippewa Valley. We believe EVERYONE is a potential leader. Leaders build community and inspire others. JONAH exists to deepen relationships within and among faith communities and to empower people in addressing the root causes of poverty and injustice in the greater community.
- JONAH offers local and national leadership education opportunities.
- Our trainers are trained by the Gamaliel Foundation.
- Using tools from our training is how we make social change!
- It is highly advised that anyone getting involved in working with JONAH take our training! We encourage anyone involved in change in their community to consider adding our training to your skillset.
1. Local Trainings:
JONAH sometimes offers local training series. But we also can bring training material to you or your group! Please contact us if you are interested in one of the following modules, there may be some donation for these trainings:
– 1-1s (authentic relationship building)
– public vs private
– building teams and leadership qualities
– effective meetings
– issues and actions
– path to power
2. Statewide Trainings:
Our parent organization WISDOM offers virtual, free, 5-week introductory trainings and other specialized trainings from time to time. Visit wisdomwisconsin.org for more information. Next 5-week series is Thursdays August 245-September 22 at 6:30-8pm. Contact David Liners at [email protected] for registration and more details.
3. National Trainings:
The Gamaliel Foundation offers high-quality weeklong immersions around the country. Please visit www.gamaliel.org to see when their upcoming training sessions are. Contact our Organizer if this is something you are interested so you can have a mentorship in the process. Scholarships are also available through JONAH. To see upcoming trainings, visit www.Gamaliel.org.
For more information, please contact [email protected]